Workaholic Sage suddenly finds herself caring for her five-year-old nephew Ricky while her sister is deployed to help with hurricane relief. Ricky’s biggest wish? To talk to the real Santa. What starts as a simple favor from coworker Ethan turns into something much sweeter as the three of them dive into holiday traditions and everyday life with a child.
I loved watching Sage loosen her grip on the corporate ladder and remember there’s more to life. The romance between Sage and Ethan feels natural and believable, i.e. sweet without being saccharine, and their growth together is truly heartwarming.
Yes, the names Sage and Saffron as sisters felt a tad cutesy, but I got over it quickly. The workplace promotion conflict adds just enough tension, and the resolution perfectly captures the spirit of the season. Bonus: the shoes-in-the-oven scene had me laughing out loud! Boy, have I been there!
If you’re craving a cozy, hopeful holiday read filled with family, kindness, and just the right touch of Christmas magic, A Date with Santa delivers exactly that. It left me smiling from beginning to end. Perfect fireside reading!
You can order a copy here.
Disclaimer: I received an advanced digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for commenting, I love every one of them! I am, however, unable to respond to anonymous comments.