Monday, August 24, 2026

Easy Broccoli Crunch Salad – Fresh, Nutritious & Irresistible

 
I’ve always been a HUGE broccoli fan, whether it’s steamed, blanched and dipped in ranch, or even eaten raw. But this Broccoli Crunch Salad takes my love for it to a whole new level. It’s so hearty and satisfying that, served with a crunchy roll, I genuinely consider it a complete summer meal. Packed with crisp broccoli, sweet-tart cherries, crunchy almonds, sharp red onion, and savory bacon, every bite delivers the perfect mix of textures and flavors.
 Broccoli Crunch Salad

 1 c. Duke’s mayonnaise

¼ c. apple cider vinegar

 3 T. granulated sugar 

1 t. onion powder

¼ t. McCormick Smoked Paprika & Garlic Seasoning

½ t. freshly ground black pepper

4 c. broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces

½ c. sliced almonds

1 (3-oz) pkg. Melissa’s dried tart cherries

½ c. chopped red onion

1 c. chopped cooked bacon

 In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, sugar, onion powder, paprika-garlic seasoning, and black pepper until smooth and creamy. Set aside.

In a large bowl, combine the broccoli florets, sliced almonds, dried cherries, red onion, and bacon. Pour the dressing over the top and toss until everything is evenly coated.

Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. For a perfect summer meal, pair it with a crusty roll or warm bread.

This salad is fresh, nutritious, and downright addictive—ideal for potlucks, picnics, or easy weeknight dinners. 

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments:

  1. THIS sounds amazing! I will be making it soon. I think both of us would really enjoy it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Pattie that looks so good - I'd fill my plate with it! I love that you used the dried cherries instead of raisins.
    I love broccoli so much, but it no longer agrees with my stomach, so I've avoided it for the last 3 years. At some point I'd like to try it again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, I love every one of them! I am, however, unable to respond to anonymous comments.