Occasionally, I’ll watch reruns of The Big Bang Theory.
When I do, I’m reminded that Raj’s favorite drink was a grasshopper. I don’t
know if I’ve ever had a grasshopper, but as someone who loves mint, chocolate
mint in particular, it was one I absolutely could not resist. I tend to like
cocktails like this quite frothy, so this is my own version. It is so good, and
such a wonderful, light dessert after a heavy meal. The mint also has stomach
settling properties, so you can really look at this as medicinal. I know I am!
Serves 1
2 oz. crème de menthe
2 oz. crème de cacao
2 oz. heavy cream
4–5 ice cubes
Toss everything into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and
beautifully frothy. Pour into a chilled coupe glass, then shower with chocolate
shavings and finish with a sprig of fresh mint. Sip slowly and savor every
minty-chocolate moment.

This sounds like the perfect "remedy" for some of our spicy meals! Looks pretty in the glass too.
ReplyDeleteNope...lolol...My favorite was a Pina Colada. Mint is never my first choice but it IS a pretty color! lol
ReplyDeletehugs
Donna