Sunday, December 15, 2013

Window Shopping


I’ve been treating myself to a little window shopping lately, but when I window shop, I don’t look at what is in the window, I look at what is on the window.  I’m looking for holiday ideas as to how to decorate the rather barren front of my house.  Frigid weather and lack of time (plus that blasted Thanksgiving being so late this year) has me days (well, weeks, if you must know) behind on getting my decorations up.  So here’s a little eye candy to inspire you if you find yourself similarly just a teensy bit behind this year.







This post is linked to: 

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Pattie!
Do not feel alone in your delayed decorating! I am usually done by niw, but with dh sick and then hospitalized, I lost a lot of time!
I am getting there, but many things will be shelved!
Hope the inspiratin comes to you!
Here from Seasonal Sundays!

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Love all the window shopping. Great ideas. I am pretty much done, but keep finding other things to do. I may finish after Christmas LOL
Have a Merry Christmas.
Mary

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am very far behind. Life is moving at warp speed!

Love this post, Pattie!

xo

Sheila