Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day Brunch Ideas

 

If you’re stymied as to what to make mom for breakfast this Sunday, here are a couple of ideas for you that range from super easy to a bit more complex.  One thing is for certain, no matter what you make for mom, it is a meal she will both remember and appreciate.

I think the meal I remember the most was when my two boys, then ages about 8 and 11, decided to make me breakfast.  The thought of thawing the bacon (that we kept in the freezer) the night before had never occurred to them, so they each took turns sitting on it until it thawed enough to make the strips separable.  I’m sure they thought the entire meal was a disaster; I thought it a complete delight.  Here is a picture of those two rascals, along with their cousin Scott (at left). 


For more information about the above dishes, please click on the links below.  They are (clockwise from upper left):


This post is linked to:

2 comments:

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

What a great Mother's Day Brunch. I love the stuffed tomato idea. Pinning that one. thanks

The Charm of Home said...

What a sweet memory of your boys! There is nothing like being a Mom to boys!
Sherry