Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Heavenly Hash Clusters

Last month I made some Heavenly Hash Fudge for my dad.  Boy was that stuff good. I was craving it again today, but didn’t want the hassle of having to measure and cook and cool and wait! So, I thought that I’d just make a small batch of “Heavenly Hash Clusters.” I’m not going to lie, these are not as good as the fudge, but in a pinch they work for me. 
Heavenly Hash Clusters

1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup pecan halves
2/3 cup miniature marshmallows

Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper (or a Silpat).

Melt chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring after each 30 seconds. When chocolate is melted, stir in pecans, and marshmallows. Drop in globs (for lack of a better word) onto your parchment paper, or Silpat, and allow to harden at room temperature, or in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
This post is linked to:

2 comments:

Janet Rudolph said...

Yum.. easy and great!

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Cela ne doit pas être mauvais du tout !!... Humm ! je goûterais bien volontiers !...
Merci pour la recette.

Gros bisous ❁