Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A Thoughtful and Welcome Gift

These days, with all of us staying in our homes, it makes celebrations difficult. Not just that it’s been deemed unsafe to gather, but it’s not always wise to shop. And, even if you can get out to shop, in many cases, supplies are low. There are many places that, I’m sure, you routinely turn to shop when it comes to gift giving, but I’ll bet there’s one that you haven’t thought about, and that is Melissa’s Produce.
In addition to over a thousand wonderful products, and offering the freshest in fruits and vegetables, they also have incredibly beautiful gift baskets. Here is but one example. As recipient of this lovely gift, I can tell you that I was absolutely overwhelmed with delight when I received it. Your gift recipients will feel exactly the same. Melissa’s offers gift baskets in a variety of sizes and price ranges, so surely you can find one to suit your budget, as well as the tastes of your grateful recipient.
To see their various gift offerings, click here. I guarantee, this will be more graciously received than almost anything else that you can send. After all of the goodies are consumed, the beautiful basket is left as a functional and lovely reminder of your thoughtfulness.

Cheers!


3 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

That's really nice! The apples are looking really crisp and fresh.

Gina said...

I love gift baskets like that - I have several of the baskets left over that I use all of the time. And who doesn't love the fruit, wine, and cheese combo?

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

yes, that would be a very welcome gift especially now with everyone shut in..