Sunday, June 28, 2015

The month ahead...JULY



Can you believe that July 4th is just a week away?  Neither can I.  I also can’t believe that in all of the years that I have been blogging I have yet to do a patriotic table.  It’s not just because I don’t really have anything red, white, and blue, but also because, well, the time just gets away.  I’ve decided that now is the time to set and photograph fall tables so I’m ready when fall gets here which will probably seem like tomorrow.

However you celebrate this week, I hope you have time to relax and enjoy family, festivities, and great food.

Here is a look ahead to some of the things you can expect to see in July.

Happy Fourth everyone! 




1 comment:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

I am so excited about your up-coming vanilla sauce of your Grandma's!

EVERYTHING tastes better with vanilla sauce on it!!!! : - )