Friday, September 18, 2020

It's National Chicken Month!

There are few people I know who don’t like chicken. It’s easy to deal with, tremendously versatile, is wonderful when worked into salads or on top of salads, simmering away on top of the stove, in the crockpot, or fried up in a pan. Because September is National Chicken Month, I have decided to gather together my favorite chicken recipes and share them here. All of these recipes are very doable (some more so than others), will suit a variety of tastes, and, in some cases, be on the table in 30 minutes. Click on the name of the dish below the picture to go straight to the recipe.


1 comment:

Angie's Recipes said...

I didn't know there's a month dedicated to chicken...until now. Now I will have to get some chicken to celebrate it :-)) That oven chicken kiev looks particularly good!