Sunday, December 29, 2019

Top Ten Posts of 2019

It's time for my year-end wrap-up featuring the 10 most popular posts of 2019. It's a tasty assortment I think, nicely varied, and it tells me a couple of things. First of all, that you loved my Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese (me too!). That won by a landslide. For the second time, no tablescapes made it into the top ten spot, but, yet again, you enjoyed seeing my hutch.

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, I really appreciate having you here. To see the blog post and recipe associated with each of these pictures (shown in descending order of popularity), click on the title below the photo and it will take you directly to the post.

Happy viewing, and have a wonderful New Year!
















3 comments:

Linda said...

It's nice to get a chance to see and review those posts again!
Happy New Year Pattie. :)

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Everything looks delicious. I especially love the sandwich.. Best wishes for a wonderful New Year

Unknown said...

All looks amazing! How do i subscribe? I also have Jacques Pepin inspired food and dinner parties. My blog is mydinnerpartyproject.com. I will be settling in a d reading this!