Monday, June 3, 2024

Rum Punch

 
Oh. My. Goodness. This is so good! This is one of those drinks that could easily be downed by the pitcher; it is so delicious and refreshing. We had unseasonably warm weather a couple of weeks ago and I was in the mood for a fruity punch. I had to double the recipe in order to fill up this glass, used the rest of my tangerine ice cubes, and this was phenomenal! An added bonus is that, with all of the freshly squeezed fruit juices, it’s good for you. 

Rum Punch

1 oz. light rum
1 oz. dark rum
3 oz.
pineapple juice
2 oz. freshly squeezed Melissa’s Valencia orange juice
1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
1 oz.
grenadine

Stir the above ingredients together and pour over tangerine juice ice cubes. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, then you need to read this blog post, and buy this ice cube tray set. Garnish with citrus slices, add a glass straw,* and cocktail umbrella. You’ll thank me later. You will.

*You can find the glassware, complete with glass straws
here.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Saving this! What kind of pineapple juice do you use? I've been inspired by you to freeze orange and lemon and lime juice. I use my mini cupcake pan and freeze 1 tablespoon.

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Linda, If you click the highlighted words “pineapple juice” in the recipe, you’ll see exactly the kind of pineapple juice that I used. I made it as easy on myself as possible.

Marie Smith said...

Yum! I wouldn’t even need the rum!

thepaintedapron.com said...

I'll be over at cocktail time! This sounds amazing!
Jenna