Sunday, December 23, 2018

Tablescape Fun


Here is a little eye candy to inspire your holiday table this season. These photos were taken at one of my favorite local shops, The White Hare. They always have such beautiful things, cleverly displayed, and so inviting, that I routinely leave that place with a bag in my hand whether I need anything or not.
One time when I went solely to look at the decorated tables. I took a friend along, and she commented on how impractical these tables were, adding that it would be impossible to actually dine at one of them. That’s true, but that’s not the point. For me, my decorated table is as much a part of my holiday decor as is the lighted garland, figures of Santa, rows of holiday cards, and Christmas tree.
When it comes time to serve a meal, a number of these things are removed. I just like having a pretty table to look at all season long because it cheers me and puts me in the holiday spirit.
Perhaps one of these table settings will do the same for you. If nothing else, they are certainly holiday eye candy. 
Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

4 comments:

Linda said...

What a great place to shop! I agree with you, decorations put me in the mood. I would love to eat at one of those tables.
You've inspired me to decorate our kitchen/dining table. My husband loves a "set" table, so I might try to do something year-round.

Louca por porcelana said...

Merry Christmas!How beautiful!

Marigene said...

So festive...can't wait to see your next table, Pattie!

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

THAT TRUCK!!!! Omg I love it...so awesome! Merry Christmas Pattie!!