Sunday, December 16, 2018

Meal Plan Monday Week #2


I am as pleased as punch* at how well I was able to stick to my meal plan last week. I tend to over buy food, finding recipe after recipe that I want to try, and then when push comes to shove, I think to myself, “I’m too tired to cook, I’ll just thaw something.” So, my hope is that this not only benefits me in my continuing effort to reign in the food funds and get organized, but also helps you in planning your weekly meals.

Here is what I’m eating this week.

Monday - Lunch out with friends


Wednesday -
Coca-Cola Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli

Thursday - Stroll Historic Main Street and Lunch Out

Friday - Meat Loaf sandwiches (Using leftovers from Wednesday), cup of soup

Saturday -
Oriental Beef Casserole (share with dad)

Sunday -
Spaghetti and Meatballs (share with dad)


Are you cooking this week, or eating on the run? I am ALWAYS looking for ideas!

My place setting of the week. To see more of this table, click here.


* “As pleased as Punch” derives from the puppet character Mr. Punch. Punch's name itself derives from Polichinello, a puppet used in 16th-century Italian comedy.

1 comment:

Rustown Mom said...

I like the weekly table setting idea a lot! I was so good at cleaning out the freezer the last few weeks that now we have SPACE to fill up. Its a good thing, because Christmas Week is coming and I want to FEED people! Your menus sounds like a good mix!