Thursday, September 21, 2023

Grape Expectations Tablescape

 
I so much enjoyed putting together my last table that I decided to bring forward many of the same elements, the table covering in particular. But even though it looks very similar to my last table, there are more differences than you might imagine at first glance.

First of all, I used Bordallo Pinheiro geranium leaf chargers as a base. On top of that, I have plates by Tabletops Unlimited in their “Bora-Bora” pattern, the center design hidden by the Tabletops Unlimited salad plates in their “Provincial Grapes” pattern. I kept the green napkins, but instead of plascing them next to the plate, I decided to tie a knot and place them on top of the plate.
 
Focusing more on black in this table than I did in the last one where I used the same table topper, I chose mirrored black flatware. Glassware here is by La Rochere. 
I’ve scattered the greenery and grapes from last week’s table across the top of this one and added a pair of lanterns with Merlot colored candles.
 A nod to my mother comes via the use of her pewter pitcher.
Crescent shaped pressed glass salad plates add a bit of sparkle to the table.
 
This week, like last, Italian food will be served, I have chosen Italian salad and Cavatappi with Pesto. Bon Appetit!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 This post is linked to: Tablescape Thursday


7 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Wow - gorgeous setting - I would enjoy being a guest at this table!

Marie Smith said...

You make grapes look classy! Love this!

thepaintedapron.com said...

So pretty Pattie! I love the grapes theme for Fall! I love the lanterns with the merlot candles and pretty grape plates~
Jenna

Kim said...

Such a lovely table Pattie! The grape plates are so pretty and I love the grape theme. The lanterns make such a gorgeous centerpiece. Beautiful!

Linda said...

Fabulous grape-y table and I love that pewter pitcher. Does Stanley ever jump up on your tables?

Donna said...

Oh so Pretty!! An Italian feel...
hugs
Donna

Donna said...

Oh! An Italian feel to the table...I like this!
hugs
Donna