Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Autumn Harvest Table Setting

I must say that these placemats have served me well.  I bought them in the spring (they are still available if you want to run right out and grab some for yourself), used them throughout the summer, find they work beautifully for fall, and am thinking how gorgeous they would look with a Thanksgiving centerpiece of gourds and pumpkins.  They seriously go with just about every color imaginable.  That’s what I call versatility! 











Placemats – Pier 1
Glasses – La Rochere
Pumpkin Tureen – Oak Tree Furniture (long ago)
White plates – Old Time Pottery
Mugs and plates – Fiestaware
Bowls & Salad Plates – Autumn Harvest by Harden
Pumpkin Salt & Pepper - Pier 1

12 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm linked next to you in Tablescape Thursday. Oh my...I adore your table!! It is simply beautiful. Don't you just love decorating for the fall?

sweet violets said...

What a stunning table!!! Love the mats and the dishes....the centerpiece is fab!! Very exciting for Fall....hugs...cleo

Anonymous said...

Pattie your table is wonderful. Great colors. Those placemats are so versatile. I'm drooling over that awesome pumpkin tureen! Beautiful!

Kathleen said...

What a great table, Patti! Those salad plates are wonderful. I love how the pops of black grounds it. Super tureen, such an unusual shape!
Thanks for linking this to Let's Dish. It certainly is inviting!

Alycia Nichols said...

Oh, this is SO well done, Pattie!!!! I'm trying to think exactly what the motif on those plates reminds me of. It's something specific. I just can't put my finger on it. They are super cool!!! And the colors in them work so seamlessly with the placemats! Great centerpiece, too! Even the fringed throw on the bench works perfectly with the color scheme! Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!

xinex said...

Beautiful fall table, Pattie! Lovely colors! The plates are very beautiful!...Christine

Diane said...

Just too pretty! I love, love those dishes, the centrepiece. Your tablescape is awesome, what time is dinner! :) Hugs, Diane

Lulu said...

I would say your table is perfect all the way through Thanksgiving. I love the touches of bittersweet on the table.

Marigene said...

What a lovely fall table, Pattie. I love the pumpkin tureen.

Monica @ Happily Playing with Dishes said...

I love how Fiesta just goes with everything! Loving the tureen and flatware!!

Judy Biggerstaff said...

I am a Fiesta fan too, your table looks perfect.

Rosemary and Thyme said...

I love your tablescape. Those plates are adorable. We have a similar color palette on our table. they are both just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from the Tablescaper.