Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 

Happy Halloween, everyone!  To celebrate I pulled out my scariest dinnerware and set the table.  I wanted no color other than the blood red napkins, set off by the ghostly white of the under plates, cups and saucers, and flatware.  This table can do double duty for both Halloween and Day of the Dead.  Here are thirteen pictures to get you into the spirit of the day.
BOO!












Placemats – Pier 1
Glasses – Old Crow Antique Glassware
Haunted House & Ghosts - Illuminations
White plates – Old Time Pottery
Candles – World Market
Salad Plates – Potter Barn
Napkins & Flatware – Crate & Barrel

This post is linked to:
Show and Tell Friday

9 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

This table is fabulous even with those spooky plates...would I eat from them, who knows, maybe not in the rat one, though...yak! I love the skull candles, never seen them! The haunted house is awesome too.
Happy Halloween!
FABBY

Mary said...

Pattie~ I love your scary dinnerware and haunted house centerpiece! Your skull candles are spooktacular too. Your crow stems are perfect! Happy Haunting to you :)

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Fabulous table! Love those spooky plates.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such a fun tablescape. Love the dishes and the skeleton topiary. Fantastic. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Susan Freeman said...

Love all of the scary dishes except for the rat. He's just a wee bit too scary for me. Great job!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Marlis said...

I thought those were Pottery Barn! Fabulous table. I love just the small touch of blood red. I do like your candles and the centerpiece too.. fabulous!!! xo marlis

Marigene said...

I ♥♥♥ your table, Pattie! Those dishes are great...and those candles.

Alycia Nichols said...

I love all the layering on your table, Pattie! It really adds dimension and warmth as well as color and texture. SUPER cool plates, and I love the idea of just the blood red in the napkin! What a cool centerpiece! I imagine that has a fun spooky look at night! I've not been shopping lately so I never saw those cool candles at World Market. They're perfect, especially in those black candle holders that look kind of skeletal!!!

Tammy at Tammy Loves Dishes said...

This is a wonderful Halloween table setting! I really like the addition of the red napkin; that makes the setting pop and is so appropriate with the theme. The haunted house centerpiece is adorable, too.