Saturday, December 19, 2015

Favorite Chocolate Desserts



If December has a flavor it has to be chocolate. I know, I know, some of you would beg to differ and insist that it is peppermint, but that’s January to me, when the weather turns icy cold and biting.

Here are some of my most favorite chocolate desserts, the easiest of all being the Chocolate Clusters. When you have a bad day and need a chocolate fix, this should be your “go to” recipe. Now some of you might question my inclusion of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Well, let me tell you, cake or no cake, this stuff is good right out of the bowl, or on cookies, or graham crackers, or, in desperation, a piece of toast. Don't ask me how I know.

From clockwise from upper left.







Click on the name of the dessert to take you straight to the recipe. Go!

This post is linked to:

6 comments:

Linda said...

I do love your holiday "best" collections. I just clicked on the chocolate buttercream and commented on that post - it may be confusing because I commented on your mention here of putting it on toast. Well I haven't had all my coffee yet. ;)

Mae Travels said...

Why would you need to choose between chocolate and peppermint? We all need plenty of both! Those all look fantastic!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Marigene said...

Chocolate is good any time of year! I am going to try those thumbprint cookies that look divine! I am so far behind in my baking this year.
Merry Christmas, Pattie!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great looking chocolate recipes my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Merry Christmas and many blessings.
FABBY

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I'll pin them too. Now I'll go check them out.

Fabby

bj said...

Peanut clusters are my most favorite thing on the planet...yum