Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!



I am taking the blogging day off. This is not to say that I will be sitting idle beside this table with a member of my mother’s Santa collection and an ornament-filled exhibition lamp, my feet up, watching movies. That is my ideal, but what I’ll really be doing is spending the entire day in the kitchen making a ton of food to feed my crowd of 16 who’ll be arriving around 2:00 p.m. tomorrow for my annual Boxing Day dinner. I’ll also be setting tables, folding napkins, and wrapping gifts.

Enjoy your day whatever you do, and Merry Christmas!


2 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Enjoy your cooking! We have so many sweets here I don't think we will finish them.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Marigene said...

Where is my invitation! Merry Christmas, Pattie!