Monday, December 21, 2015

Festive Holiday Tables



I’m setting tables, writing cards, and wrapping gifts around here, and have been turning to early postings of the blog for inspiration. There was a lot to be found in these holiday table settings from years past.  If you’re in a quandary as to how to set your table this year, you might look in on these blog posts to get an idea or two. Click on the name beneath each picture to take you to the full posting and lots of pictures.

How will you be setting your table this year? Leave a comment below to let me know.

This post is linked to:

 

8 comments:

Linda said...

I am very fond of transferware, colored depression glass, and Christmas-ware, so I really enjoyed this look into your Christmas tables. I love that you use your dining room table to actually sit down and eat. We have a beautiful table that no one wants to sit at, as everyone wants to crowd into the kitchen and eat standing up, so I accommodate them. Sigh.
(The one post I couldn't view was "Holiday Tablescape Starring Santa", as the link took me to "Boxing Day Dinner")

Linda said...

I forgot to mention my "omg" when I read that you had 2 coffee cups missing after the house tour! Come on people, really? Geez.

Unknown said...

Everything looks so pretty!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Merry Christmas!

Sue/the view from great island said...

You are amazing --- my favorite is Moose Lodge!!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Thanks, Linda. That has since been corrected.

Donna said...

These table settings are just gorgeous...each one so creative! Merry Christmas!

Margie said...

Thanks for sharing these fun and creative tablescapes. Merry Christmas!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

I loved the detail to each of these tables, how pretty!
Merry Christmas.