Thursday, March 21, 2024

Country Bunnies Tablescape

 
This table is set for a country Easter brunch. I started with the rustic bunnies holding faux hydrangea blossoms, and glazed pitcher, filled with faux grasses for the centerpiece, and went from there.
This table setting came together very quickly, because I used so many elements from my previous table. Let this be a lesson to you, a few changes, particularly where color is concerned, and you have an entirely different look.
 
 The plate stack features a variety of colors and textures. The chargers are Bordallo Pinheiro cabbage plates, topped with Amelie Versailles dinner plates in white, topped with bamboo salad plates, topped with a Blue Ombre appetizer plate by Pfaltzgraff in their “Logan” pattern, on top of which I have lovely vintage glass tea cups with matching saucers, perfect for holding a cup of cold summer soup prior to the meal. That is quite a descriptive sentence, and quite a plate stack, isn’t it?

 
My mother made the sweet bunny napkins many years ago. I had completely forgotten about them until I started digging around in the Easter decorations and there they were. I’m so happy to have them at my table.
 
 The silver, freshly polished, is by International in the “Contessa” pattern. A friend gifted it to me, and I absolutely love it. I am one of those people who does not mind at all polishing silver.
 
The cups are simple white cappuccino cups, the water glasses Villeroy & Boch.
Overnight guests gifted the pale green teapot to Jim and me years ago. The country cottage sugar and creamer set belonged to my mother. I had no idea that she had this set until I unearthed it when I was emptying out her and dad‘s house. I have had them on display in my home ever since.
 
I think you will agree that this is a charming and serene table for an Easter brunch.

 s an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

5 comments:

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

The blue theme is pretty and I love the napkins!

Marie Smith said...

The sugar and creamer set are special for sure. Love them!

thepaintedapron.com said...

So lovely Pattie! I love the mixture of textures in your plate stacks and the cup and saucers are so pretty! I like the soft color palette too, and those sweet bunnies~ Love the country cottage sugar and creamer, so cute!
Your tables sings Spring!
Jenna

sandy said...

so pretty. It reminds me that I don't want to miss the LA county fair this year like I did the last two years. I always love the area where they show the different table settings.

The Tote Trove said...

Some bunny has good taste! The blue glass is beautiful, and your mother's napkins are a heartfelt touch.💙💐🐰