Friday, March 29, 2024

Blue Ghost

 
At the end of February I shared a review for the Krista Davis yet-to-be-published title, The Diva Goes Overboard that you can read here. Today I’m going to share with you a recipe from the previous book in the series, The Diva Delivers on a Promise. Davis includes recipes at the end of all of the books, many of which I have tried having read every book in the series of 17. This book had a cocktail recipe that I absolutely could not resist. More dessert than cocktail, this will be one libation you will never forget.
 
Blue Ghost
From The Diva Delivers on a Promise

One jigger (1.5 ounces) blue curaçao
One jigger coconut rum
One jigger crème de cacao
Vanilla ice cream

Pour the liqueurs into a mixer and add two scoops of ice cream. Blend and serving chilled martini glasses.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


4 comments:

Donna said...

This sounds like the Blue Hawaii I used to love...
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

Oh my gosh that sounds fantastic! Kind of like an adult shake - yum!

Marie Smith said...

The first ghost I think I would like to experience!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Yes please! Wow, Pattie, does this ever sound good! I'll be right over!
Jenna