Saturday, February 1, 2020

Happy Spunky Old Broads Day!

I have a penchant for making cards. You might know that from past posts about my 2018 Christmas card, 2019 Christmas card (I am already working on my 2020 Christmas card), and my Chinese New Year card, the first in what I hope to be a continuing series of “anti-Valentine” cards, for those of us who are alone on Valentine’s Day.
This year, the holiday that I chose to celebrate in February in lieu of Valentine’s Day is Spunky Old Broads Day. Yes, it is a thing, and if you read the inside of my card via one of the pictures below, you will learn all about it. While the originator declares February to be Spunky Old Broads month, the official day is February 1. So to all of you sassy ladies of a certain age, happy Spunky Old Broads Day!
Celebrate the wonderment that is you!



2 comments:

Linda said...

Lol Pattie! What a hoot. Love your card.

thepaintedapron.com said...

This is hilarious Pattie, I LOVE it! Happy belated SOB day!!
Jenna