Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Honey Walnut Cream Cheese Panera Copycat

 
A couple of months ago, I mentioned ordering bagels from New Yorker Bagels, adding how much I loved them. Last week they announced that their pumpkin spice bagels were available for a limited time, so I pounced on those like a poodle on a pork chop. Remembering how much I enjoyed the honey walnut cream cheese at Panera that I like to top sweet bagels, I decided to make some of my own. Honestly, this is better than theirs.Honey Walnut Cream Cheese

8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature

2 T. honey

¼ t. vanilla extract

 ¼ t. ground cinnamon

1/8 t. salt

3 T. chopped walnuts

 Place cream cheese, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt into a medium mixing bowl. Beat on medium speed to combine, then on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes. Fold in walnuts, and turn into a serving or storage container.

 Store in refrigerator. Keeps for up to one week.

 As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments: