One of the best ways to enjoy them? This bright, creamy dip. It’s light, tastes like pure spring, and pairs beautifully with just about anything. I’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t love it!
One of the best ways to enjoy them? This bright, creamy dip. It’s light, tastes like pure spring, and pairs beautifully with just about anything. I’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t love it!
¾ c. sour cream
½ c. Duke’s mayonnaise
1 t. Ranch seasoning mix
⅛ t. kosher salt
⅛ t. freshly ground black pepper
1½ c. radishes, very thinly sliced (mandoline works best)
½ c. chopped scallions
1 T. snipped fresh chives*
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning, salt, and pepper until smooth.
Gently fold in the thinly sliced radishes and chopped scallions.
Cover and chill for 1–2 hours so the flavors can meld beautifully.
Just before serving, sprinkle with fresh chives.
Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, pita chips, fresh crudités, or slices of crusty bread. It also makes a fantastic spread for sandwiches and wraps!
*Dry, if you must.

6 comments:
Yum - ranchy radishes! Well you didn't steer me wrong on roasted radishes, and since radishes are one of the few veggies my husband likes, I'm guessing these would be a win here.
Definitely something my husband would enjoy too. I usually toss them with tzatziki made with full fat Greek yoghurt with lots of dill.
I love dips and I love radishes so thank you for sharing. I am growing Japanese Wasabi radishes now. We'll see how they turn out. I haven't had much luck with radishes in the past either.
Are you kidding me? I absolutely enjoyed this recipe without any doubt. It looks super good!
That's an interesting way to eat radishes. The picture looks delicious.
I love radishes so will try this for sure.
Post a Comment