Monday, August 28, 2023

Black Olive Vinaigrette

 
I have been on a bit of a black olive tear as you may have noticed from last week's Black Olive Fettuccine. It’s amazing the difference they make in everyday recipes. The same holds true for salad dressing, as I found out, when I turned my favorite recipe for simple vinaigrette into something extra special with the addition of black olives. This is tremendously good, and must be tried. There’s really no need to buy a can of sliced olives if you have some whole [pitted!] ones in the pantry. Just toss them into your mini processor and give them a pulse or two first before you throw in the rest of the ingredients.  You are going to love this! Black Olive Vinaigrette

 1 2.25-oz. can sliced black olives

1/3 c. cider vinegar

½ t. kosher salt

1½ t. sugar

¼ t. dry mustard

¼ t. freshly ground pepper

1 t. garlic salt

½ c. vegetable oil

 Place all ingredients into a mini food processor and pulse until blended.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I would add them to my Cheerios, if I could! Lol
hugs
Donna

Marie Smith said...

This is on our menu for sure. Thank you for sharing!