Saturday, January 24, 2015

Express Yourself!

Here's a little weekend tidbit to get your creative juices flowing.

This past week both my number two son and Mr. O-P celebrated birthdays.  The apple didn't fall far from the tree when it came to my son 
(a regular contributor to this blog, most recently with this scrumptious dish) who absolutely delighted me with one item on his wish list, namely this set of Dr. Who snack plates. Both he and my daughter-in-law are Dr. Who fans and this love is reflected in their cozy home. Naturally, I had to buy them for him and cannot wait to see what he does with them.  As I was wrapping them, I kept envisioning what I might pair them with, and came up with a variety of settings.  Whatever they do, this is going to be a fun item to share with their friends.
My point in telling you this is to encourage you to embrace your passion, whatever it may be, and let it be reflected in your tables.  It will be great fun for your guests, and give you the opportunity to share what you love.

Have a great weekend everyone!

This post is linked to:

2 comments:

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

Love it! They will really love those dishes. Happy Bday to all your family.
Mary

Ann said...

Love it too...I have the teapot. I'm sure they will enjoy them. Happy Birthdays.
Ann