Friday, January 2, 2015

Fun with Trader Vic!

I love a great theme gift, don't you? No one does the theme gifts better than my number two son who put together this great assortment of Trader Vic's goodies to please and delight me this past Christmas, not to mention give me loads of ideas for new blog posts. 
From the coconut mugs to the swizzle sticks (that, I swear, could double as soft cheese spreaders) to the Tiki mugs and stone face ice cube molds, it is going to be a fun time ahead revisiting my great memories of Trader Vic's along with some good eating and drinking. After all, who doesn't like a boozy exotic cocktail served in appropriate drinkware or a great pupu? 
Stay tuned, much is to come in 2015.  Thanks for sticking with me.


4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

This is going to be fun, I can tell!
Looking forward to the tiki party on your blog!

xo

Sheila :-)

Alycia Nichols said...

Does the fact that I would enjoy a boozy exotic cocktail out of a teenage boy's sweaty socks make me sound like a straight up alcoholic? :-) I'm sure it would be MUCH more fun from a coconut mug or a stone face mug, though! I really like the ice cube molds!!! Those would really make a drink extra special...or Jell-O shots!!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Alycia Nichols said...

Forgot to say how much I love the new look of your blog! I would love that background wallpaper in my kitchen! :-)

Linda said...

Like Alycia, I've been meaning to compliment your new "look"!

I love all your goodies, especially the Tiki mugs - great colors! Can't wait to see what you do with all of it.