Wednesday, October 14, 2020

National Dessert Day

Can a day be any sweeter than National Dessert Day? I don’t think so. Now, as you all may know, my favorite dessert is a cookie, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t whip up some tasty pies and cakes. Below are my favorites (and some of the most viewed recipes in the history of the blog). Click on the name of the dish below the picture to go straight to the recipe.

White Almond Cake with Creamy White Almond Frosting

Chocolate Stout Cake

Sistine Chapel Sugar Cookies

4 comments:

Angie's Recipes said...

They all look droolworthy, but right now I need a huge slice of chocolate stout cake to fix my craving!

thepaintedapron.com said...

Pattie, you're killing me here, I'm drooling! I'd love a piece of the White Almond Cake with Creamy White Almond Frosting please!
Jenna

sandy said...

they ALL LOOK SO GOOD....wow. that toffee shortbread - yum.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Who wouldn't love any of your desserts but the stores pie, plum strudel and almond cake have my mouth watering.. Yum