Saturday, December 31, 2016

Top Ten Posts of 2016


It's time for my year-end wrap-up featuring the 10 most popular posts of 2016. It's an agreeable assortment I think, nicely varied, and it tells me a couple of things. First of all, that you like tablescape blog posts, second, that you like slow cooker recipes. I'm going to be working on more of both of those for 2017. I was pleased to see that Jim's Steak Diane recipe came in at number three. He would have been delighted with this.

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, I really appreciate having you here. To see the blog post and recipe associated with each of these pictures, click on the title below the photo and it will take you directly to the post. Happy viewing, and have a wonderful New Year.

Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Cherry Delight

Jim's Steak Diane

Da Vinci Pasta

Cozy Winter Table

Set a Table with a Simple Centerpiece

Cream of Tomato Soup with Pumpkin

Blueberry Croissant Puff

Blue & Yellow Easter Tablescape

3 comments:

Ivy, Phyllis and Me! said...

Good evening Pattie, I have popped by to wish you a Happy New Year and to let you know I have bought all the ingredients for your spicy dip. I had intended to make it for when the boy's were watching the football last week, but to be honest we had enjoyed so much food that we were stuffed. So I am making it on Monday as Natasha and I are going shopping and I know the boy's will love snacking on it whilst we are out and about.
Thank you for letting me know about Posh, we are hoping to go next week, but we have to work it around friends visiting us from Atlanta and Rochester.
Enjoy your evening. With warmest wishes to you, Daphne

Linda said...

Very fun to look back over your posts on this first day of 2017. Happy New Year!

GranthamLynn said...

What a lovely wrap up! You tables scapes and recipes are always Fabulous.
I hope you will come over and join all the monthly parties at our Holiday Journey.
I've added a bunch of giveaways for the year! Come for a visit and link up!
The link is live now. Come by and check it out!
http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-fabulous-tidy-up-link-party.html
Happy New Year!