Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots

Funny thing about these carrots; I made a lot of them at once, because I am the kind of person who tends to reheat vegetables and have them on subsequent days to save myself some trouble. What I found is that while I enjoyed them on the first day, I really liked them better on the second day, warmed up in the microwave. They just seemed sweeter and more flavorful. However you want to make these, they are super simple, can be prepped beforehand, covered, and held in the refrigerator until you’re ready to roast, and pair with almost any main dish.
   Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots

Adapted from Diethood

2 lbs. carrots, peeled, scrubbed, cut into 3” pieces

4 T. butter, melted

1 T. Melissa’s minced garlic

1 t. dried thyme

1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese

2 T. fresh parsley, minced

Aromat Seasoning, to taste

Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste

 Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with foil; set aside.

Pour melted butter to a large bowl, then add garlic, thyme, Aromat, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine.

 Add carrots and toss to coat. Add Parmesan and toss once more.

 Spread carrots out on prepared baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 25 minutes, stirring once halfway through. Adjust seasoning as needed and sprinkle with parsley.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


6 comments:

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I'm into carrots lately and this looks easy and delicious. Happy Thanksgiving Pattie.

Marie Smith said...

We always roast veg. I will do these for sure. Thank you for the recipe.

Donna said...

Thanks Pattie! This looks Heavenly!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

I have yet to try roasting carrots - not sure why, because we both like them. Yes he actually likes a vegetable. This looks like the perfect recipe for us! I have never seen or used Aromat. I bet it's good.

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

I have made these before and your photo made me want to run to the fridge and make some now! I also use these ingredients on potatoes!! YUM. Happy Thanksgiving!

Balvinder said...

Lovely side. It would go so well with the chicken I made.