Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving Tablescapes Through the Years

 

The big day is finally here! As you read this, I am frantically preparing for company. I’m having a small crowd this year, minuscule, in fact, but the stress level is always high no matter how many I serve. For those of you who are relaxing and enjoying the day, you may find an interest in looking at the Thanksgiving tables that I have done in the past. Some items show themselves repeatedly, others occasionally, and some only once. It was a nice walk down memory lane for me, a bit bittersweet if I’m honest. Still, it’s always important to celebrate if you can, be grateful for what you have, and keep moving forward. Click on the title beneath each picture to get to the tablescape.

 

 

 

 

 Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
I love all of these settings!! SO Pretty!
Relax, you've Got This!
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

This was so enjoyable to see your table through the years. Some of my favorite things are the Johnson Bros plates and the glass squares with scrapbook paper. You are the Queen of tablescapes Pattie! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Gina said...

So pretty, all of it. Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, btw, I made the Chicken Francaise (sp?)one night last week and it was wonderful!!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

What a special way to remember Thanksgivings past! Your tablesettings are all beautiful and meaningful for the holiday. I am one of the lucky people who is going to someone's home and my only assignment is a green vegetable for 5:00 pm.. I'm relaxing. Happy Thanksgiving