Saturday, March 15, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Side Dishes


Have you finished your shopping for your St. Patrick’s Day dinner yet?  If not, then let me tempt you with a few recipes that are a bit off the grid when it comes to this fun foodie holiday.  I like to go as green as possible (except for dessert, at least in this case anyway), so allow me to present you with some recipes that are both visually appealing, and guaranteed to wake up your taste buds.  Click on the name of the recipe to take you to the page where it will be presented in its entirety.


Try one, or all, and let me know what you think.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

This post is linked to:

2 comments:

Marigene said...

Beautiful photos, Pattie. The recipes all sound delicious, especially the vichyssoise.
I do have my shopping done for our St. Pat's dinner...I may try your recipe for champ instead of my usual colcannon...I am hungry just thinking of everything that will be on the table Monday!
Have a great week.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am coming to your house to eat!

xo

Sheila