Saturday, December 30, 2017

Top Ten Posts of 2017


It's time for my year-end wrap-up featuring the 10 most popular posts of 2017. It's an agreeable assortment I think, nicely varied, and it tells me a couple of things. First of all, that you like your ramen (It took the top spot by a HUGE margin) and your veggies, second, that you like tablescapes. I'm going to be working on more of both of those for 2018. You all surprised me with the inclusion of the bunny cakes. I’d like to say that I have more such recipes ahead, but I have pretty much sworn off of baking for 2018.

 

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, I really appreciate having you here. To see the blog post and recipe associated with each of these pictures (shown in the order of popularity), click on the title below the photo and it will take you directly to the post. Happy viewing, and have a wonderful New Year.

Easy One-Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen









2 comments:

Thelma said...

I really enjoy all your blog posts, although I don't always comment. Happy New Year, wishing you joy, health and peace.

Rustown Mom said...

I must have missed a few of these posts, so it will be fun to explore them. Happy New Year!