Monday, March 9, 2020

National Meatball Day 2020

Once again it is National Meatball Day (a personal favorite holiday of mine, destined to become the subject of a greeting card at some point in the future)! If you love them as much as I do, why not celebrate by whipping up a delicious meal in honor of the day using one or more of these delicious recipes. Click on the name beneath the picture to take you directly to the recipe.

Cheesy Baked Meatballs

Swedish Meatballs

Guinness Meatballs from The Original Crusoe's Restaurant

Sweet and Tangy Root Beer Meatballs

Soutzoukakia (Cumin Meatballs in Tomato)

Italian Meatballs

Beef Porcupines

Millie's Meatballs

Rigatoni and Meatball Soup

2 comments:

Thelma said...

A lot of delicious meatballs. A nice variety. I make the Swedish and Italian meatballs.
I haven't made them in a while so maybe this week, they'll be on the menu.
I'm having my second cataract removed tomorrow so I'll lay low for a few days.
Have a good week.

Rustown Mom said...

I had no idea it was Meatball Day and that's exactly what we are having for dinner. I used half of the recipe I got from Miz Helen for her stuffed bell peppers and made into meatballs with some Central Market marinara and I cannot WAIT for dinnertime! And Yes, I will investigate all of your meatball recipes - the one with cumin looks amazing!