Thursday, August 17, 2023

Holy Water

 
There were a couple of things that attracted me to the cocktail for this week. First of all, the color, is that not a gorgeous color, I ask you? Imagine how beautiful it would look on a table set with sea tones. This one, for example. Gorgeous! Second, it made use of the peach schnapps that I had bought for some mysterious reason, as well as citrus vodka, ditto. This drink is potent. So, don’t suck it down like you’re having an iced tea. Otherwise I doubt that you’ll see the conclusion of your movie, book, or anything else that has served as your evening’s entertainment. Don’t ask me how I know.

The recipe is on the top photo. Pin it and you’ll have it forever. I used bottled, sparkling French lemonade, and it was wonderful. Feel free to use anything that you like including Squirt or 7-Up. Wonderfully refreshing.

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is a gorgeous color. Lol on not sucking it down like iced tea - if it tastes good, that is my tendency! I enjoyed the look back at your pretty table.

Marie Smith said...

Love the colour. It looks good!