Thursday, August 10, 2023

When life gives you lemons...Set a Table!

 
I have decided to challenge myself this summer to create a new table setting every other week or so using one component from the previous table setting. You can find my last table setting here. This week I took the colorful Sicilian salad plates from that setting and incorporated them into this lemon-themed setting. Nice, eh? I wasn't so sure how it would work, what with the lemon tablecloth and all, but I really do love it!

The tablecloth I found on Amazon here. I have been eager to use it ever since its purchase in November. It makes the entire room feel sunny and fresh.

On top of the tablecloth, I put leaf placemats that I got a number of years ago from Pier 1. On top of them are Italian Chargers (white with dark green edges) that I inherited from my mother. The yellow Waechtersbach dinner plates provide a nice pop of color. The napkins are from Pottery Barn.

Flatware is vintage Noritake Primastone. The salad bowls in the crescent shape I have had for probably about 40 years. I can’t remember where I got them, but I loved the fact that they took up less room on a table, and at that time I had a very small table.
The chalices I’ve had for a long time, and my mother and I used to pass those back-and-forth. The green water glasses are Villeroy and Boch; the bold blue stemware can be found here.

  

New this year is the darling lemon salt and peppershakers. I love these!

The pitcher in the center of the table is from a local shop, the faux tulips from Amazon.

  

Be sure to keep coming back to see what I do with the next table, and which element from this table that I choose to use.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

  This post is linked to: Tablescape Thursday

4 comments:

Linda said...

Adding the pop of blue to the tablecloth was genius! I may have to have you help me choose fabric for quilts, you are so good at color combinations. Love the lemon shakers!

Marie Smith said...

Love the theme and the look!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

wow! Everything is exquisite as a table setting, and I enjoyed seeing each piece up close too. The lemon plates are my favorites, but all is beautiful. It's really an artistic pleasure to assemble it all.

thepaintedapron.com said...

This is just gorgeous Pattie! The colors really pop, so bright and happy! Those lemon salt and peppers are the cutest!
Jenna