Monday, June 19, 2023

Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops

 
As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a bit of a novice when it comes to the air fryer, but I’m learning fast, and am really enjoying it. It honestly does make meal prep easy, and I have recently found that it is one of the best ways to cook a pork chop in order to keep it juicy.

This recipe is super simple. I whipped up the breading, coated the chops, and stored them in the fridge until I was ready to make dinner. Super simple, and super good.

 Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops

Adapted from myairfryerkitchen.com

 1 c. Italian breadcrumbs

1 T. cornstarch

1 t. garlic powder

½ t. freshly ground black pepper

½ t. onion powder

½ t. dried parsley

½ t. thyme

¼ t. smoked paprika

1 T. seasoned salt

5 T. extra virgin olive oil

4 boneless pork chops

 Place dry ingredients (bread crumbs, cornstarch, salt & pepper, paprika, onion powder, parsley, seasoning salt and thyme) into a mini food processor and process until blended. Add 1 T. olive oil and mix until a sandy texture is created.

Rub each pork chop, and then coat with breading mixture.

 Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes to 400°F. (For easy cleanup use silicone or paper liners; in this case, I used both).

Put the pork chops into the air fryer for 7 minutes, then flip them over, and cook for another 7 minutes until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145°F.

 Take the pork chops out of the air fryer and let them cool on a cooling rack. (This will prevent the bottom coating of the pork chops from getting soggy as they cool.)

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 

2 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I have not explored everything the air fryer can do. These look good. Possibilities!

Linda said...

That looks tasty Pattie! Hubs likes to griddle things outdoors so much, I haven't used the air fryer nearly enough. Good to know about the chops!