Thursday, May 5, 2016

Salsa!



When I say the words salsa dancing, you probably have an entirely different idea as to the meaning than I do. You are probably thinking about an energetic dance with Latin American influences. Me? I'm talking about the happy dance that I do every time I make one of these delicious salsas. In my case, it can be a jig, skip, waltz, or sashay, sometimes accompanied by song, sung slightly off key. Whatever you do to express joy when creating something zippy and flavorful, enjoy it to the hilt when you make one or all of these flavorful dips (or side dishes -- Truth be told, I have been known to skip the chips and eat these with a spoon, but keep this to yourself.).

To get the text and full recipe, just click on the links below the mouthwatering pictures.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!




This post is linked to:

3 comments:

Marigene said...

I love any kind of salsa, but my favorites are pico de gallo and mango salsa. I think I could live on either of them!
Your photos are beautiful and I feel like I could just stick a chip into each of the salsas.

Jennifer@MyFlagstaffHome said...

Wow, these sound amazing! Thanks for posting this at My Flagstaff Home!

Jennifer

Miz Helen said...

What a great roundup of Salsa! Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
Miz Helen