Thursday, December 30, 2021

Top Ten Posts of 2021

It's time for my year-end wrap-up featuring the 10 most popular posts of 2021. It's a tasty assortment I think, nicely varied, and it tells me a couple of things. First of all, that you really loved my Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Loaf; that won by a landslide. Second, perhaps due to the fact that more people are cooking at home than ever, only one of my tablescapes made it into the top 10, despite my having more of them this year than last year.

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, I really appreciate having you here. To see the blog post and recipe associated with each of these pictures (shown in descending order of popularity), click on the title below the photo and it will take you directly to the post.

Happy viewing, and have a wonderful New Year! Here’s hoping, right?!

Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Loaf

Mrs. Marlowe-Inspired Southland Cheese Rolls

How to Make Gravy from a Rotisserie Chicken

Winter in the Woods Tablescape

Deviled Ham Cheese Ball

Honey Cornbread

Coconut Sheet Cake

Apricot Scones

Asian Pork Chops for Two

Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes

 Are you as interested as I am in getting a grip on meal planning during the upcoming year? Join me in giving this Meal Planning Kit a try.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 

 

 

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I love your photos and the recipes are a bonus! Happy New Year!

sandy said...

right now that coconut sheet cake looks like it should be number one!! yum. They all look good. Happy New Year Patti - hope it's a good one.

bread&salt said...

What a Beautiful post! Looks great. All goes well with a cup of hot tea. Merry Christmas Dear friend! Hope 2022 brings happiness, health, profit and goodness to you and your family. Greetings from Turkey.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Yum, I remember Mrs. Marlowe's Southland Cheese Rolls, I still want to make them, they sound so good! Happy 2022!
Jenna