Wednesday, November 25, 2015

1907 New Zealand Water, a natural choice


I was watching the news the other night, and one of the reporters was doing a story on the water in the St. Louis area that, for 30% of the customers, tasted funny. But, the reporter added, they should be assured that it was safe and they were working on it.”  Uck, I thought, as I reached for a cool bottle of 1907 New Zealand Artesian water. What was giving it that funny taste?

If you have ever experienced something similar, or wondered why that cup of coffee, glass of iced tea, agua fresca, or other water-based beverage
tasted funny, have you ever given a thought to the water? Perhaps it's time that you should. As my son always says, If you think that water has no taste, then you haven't been to Michigan. I can add Pennsylvania to that list, along with Iron County in Missouri where I was punished sent to Girl Scout Camp one summer where we totally understood after that wretched week where Iron County got its name.

Water is an important, yet largely unappreciated ingredient in many things, and yet I doubt that most people give it much thought.

Sourced 680 feet deep at the foot of New Zealand’s Kaimanawa Ranges, resulting in pure, uncontaminated water, 1907 New Zealand water is naturally alkaline. The high alkalinity helps to keep your body well-balanced, and fight the high levels of acidity that can result from a fast-paced lifestyle that may not consist of all of the best foods all of the time.

So the next time you want a cool, refreshing beverage, or rich cup of coffee, reach for the water that will ensure that you get a pure, fresh, clean, unadulterated taste to whatever you are drinking.

Thanks to the good people at 1907 for providing me with some of the best water that I have ever tasted!

1 comment:

Carole said...

New to me and I live in NZ! Cheers from CArole's Chatter