Monday, September 18, 2023

Happy National Cheeseburger Day!

It is National Cheeseburger Day, and I plan on celebrating in fine fashion. It won’t be difficult because, cheeseburger fan that I am, I have plenty of recipes from which to choose from traditional, to restaurant-style, to a sloppy joe version, even cheeseburger soup! To get the recipe for any or all of these cheeseburger variations, click the link under the photo. Don’t just sit there, grab your buns and join me. Cheeseburger Casserole Sirloin Burgers with Pimiento Cheese Animal Style Burgers Cheeseburger Soup  Cheeseburger with Apple Bacon Relish  Slow Cooker Chili Cheeseburger Soup

4 comments:

Gina said...

The addition of pimento cheese on a burger has got to be insanely wonderful!
And I haven't made cheeseburger soup in so long - can't wait for the weather to cool here so I can haul my crockpot out!!

Marie Smith said...

My husband is a burger lovely, especially cheeseburgers. He’s love all of these.

Donna said...

Never thought to add pimento cheese! Might have to try it...
hugs
Donna

Linda said...

I love your cheeseburger posts! Such yumminess. I have tried a few of these (love the soup and the pimento cheese burger!) and they are so, so good.
LOL on "grab your buns"! Hubs recently made Smash Taco Burgers on the Blackstone (I've read that it is a Tik-Tok recipe - whatever), and we really love those. They are made with flour tortillas instead of buns. However, the other day we had to have a "real" bun - lol!