Sunday, May 5, 2024

Product Recommendation: Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser, Here's Why You Need It

I don’t know if you’re anything like me, but I wash my hands many times throughout the day because I spend a lot of time in the kitchen cooking, cleaning up, and doing dishes. In the past, I’ve purchased plastic bottles of foaming hand soap from various companies.  I have no complaints about any of those with the exception that, when the bottle is less than half full, depressing the dispenser on top will often send the bottle noisily toppling into the sink. I also find that the top button can get pretty messy from the repeated touching with dirty hands.

Photo: Amazon

This Automatic Foam Soap Dispenser solves all of those problems. All you do is twist off the top, fill it with liquid designed to create foaming hand soap, twist the top back on, and put it in place. Anytime you need to wash your hands, just put your hand underneath, and the proper amount is immediately dispense. You can fill it with the foaming hand soap refill of your choice, or you can make your own by combining a tablespoon of Dawn dishwashing liquid with water and adding a number of drops of the essential oil of your choice. You even have the option of mounting it to the wall if this is what you prefer.

Photo: Amazon

One thing I particularly like about this is that it requires no batteries, but charges by use of a USB cable. I never thought washing my hands could be as much fun as it has turned out to be thanks to this wonderful automatic soap dispenser.

Photo: Amazon

With Mother’s Day on the horizon, if you’re struggling to come up with a gift, this may just be your answer. You can grab one here.

 As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments: