Friday, September 2, 2022

No Churn Fresh Peach Ice Cream

My two favorite fruits are blueberries and peaches. When the fresh peaches come in at local farms, I come home with bags of them. But, as often happens, my eyes are bigger than my stomach, and I can’t possibly eat them before they go bad. Yes, I have frozen them in the past, but this year I was really feeling like ice cream. As I mentioned a week or so ago, when it comes to ice cream, I can take it or leave it, but lately I’ve wanted to take it.

 Today I made a delicious, simple, no-churn peach ice cream. It is absolute heaven. The freshness of the peaches really comes through, making each bite taste like the bounty of summer. I enjoyed mine in a cone, but if you feel inclined, put yours in a bowl and top it with fresh peaches and a drizzle of raspberry syrup. Enjoy summer’s delicious bounty while you still can.

No Churn Fresh Peach Ice Cream

From Eagle Brand

 2 c. heavy cream, whipped

1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk

1 T. vanilla extract

1 c. pureed peaches (2 medium peaches)

Food coloring

Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in large bowl; stir in 1 cup pureed fruit and food coloring (if desired). Fold in whipped heavy cream. Pour into 9” x 5” loaf pan or a 2-quart freezer container; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

The fresh peaches are a treat this time of year!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

This looks amazing with those fresh delicious peaches. Yum

sandy said...

Looks good. I just had a "Fat Boy" ice cream bar but this looks like something I would have chosen if it was in front of me.

Linda said...

That raspberry sauce looks as good as the ice cream! Is the texture much like "churned"? I've not made a no-churn before but by golly it looks so good.