Friday, December 9, 2022

Fireball Eggnog

I’m not a fan of grocery shopping, but when I go, I find the liquor department irresistible. There is something about all of those little bottles, some of them uniquely shaped, the colors, the labels, I love it. As a consequence, I tend to come home with bottles of various things that I have no clue as to what to do with. Such was the case last fall when I came home with a bottle of Fireball whiskey. Fortunately, I recently found this recipe. Trust me when I tell you I already had the whipped cream vodka, who knows why. I’m not an eggnog person either, but I bought it specifically to make this recipe, and boy is it good! If you’re looking for a festive and tasty winter warmer, look no further, this is it!

Fireball Eggnog

3 oz. good quality eggnog
2 oz. Fireball whiskey
1 oz. whipped cream vodka

Cinnamon sugar

Rim cocktail glass of choice with cinnamon sugar mixture. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add eggnog, whiskey, and vodka to cocktail shaker and shake vigorously; strain into cinnamon sugar-rimmed glass. Garnish with a
cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.

Makes one cocktail.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

I can imagine how yummy this cocktail is! We haven’t had Fireball whisky in years!

Gina said...

Yum yum, winter warmers are the BEST. I'm glad we don't have liquor in my HEB...I would end up in that aisle every time I visited the grocery store! We were just talking about Fireball at Thanksgiving! It never occurred to me to add it to eggnog!

Linda said...

Pattie, I'm not an eggnog fan but I'd drink this in a heartbeat! I can't stop thinking about that whipped cream Vodka - do you have to refrigerate it?

Balvinder said...

That sounds really delicious!