Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Top Posts of 2022

It's time for my year-end wrap-up featuring the 10 most popular posts of 2022. It's an interesting assortment I think. A third of the favorites were breads. Last year my number one post was Streusel-Topped Pumpkin Loaf that won by a landslide; this year Pumpkin Spice Zucchini Bread did the same. Last year only one of my tablescapes made it into the top 10, this year tablescapes and home made up 50%. This has been doing a lot of thinking as to what to post next year (and how I am going to top the last two pumpkin loaves!).

Thanks to all of you who visit my blog, I really appreciate having you here. To see the blog post and recipe associated with each of these pictures (shown in descending order of popularity), click on the title below the photo and it will take you directly to the post.

 Happy viewing, and have a wonderful New Year!

 Pumpkin Spice Zucchini Bread

Winter White Tablescape

Blueberry Butter Dip Biscuits

Mayfair Salad Dressing

Zippy Horseradish Cheese Spread

Butter Dip Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Laundry Room Makeover

Welcome to the Conservatory

St. Patrick’s Day Lunch

Gathering in the Garden Tablescape

 To view previous Top Ten Lists click one or more of the follow links:

Top Posts of 2021

Top Posts of 2020

Top Posts of 2019

Top Posts of 2018

Top Posts of 2017

Top Posts of 2016

Top Posts of 2015

Top Posts of 2014

 Top Posts of 2013 

 Top Posts of 2012

 

 

3 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Many of the things I’ve come to love and enjoy an out this post are listed here. I will take my time to browse through them this next week. Congratulations on another successful year!

sandy said...

thanks for the links and that room is gorgeous.

Linda said...

It's nice to scroll back through your posts Pattie. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite of your posts, but that Winter White Tablescape really might be my favorite.