Monday, April 24, 2023

Cannellini Bean Dip with Kalamata Olives

 

 
I was feeling particularly domestic over the weekend, perhaps because it took a cold turn and I was able to use up the last of my logs for the season, perhaps it’s because I had a blank calendar for the week ahead. Whatever the reason, I whipped up a massive amount of things in the kitchen, one of which was this delicious bean dip that is so good I could have eaten it with a spoon. I did use it as a condiment on a TLT (turkey, lettuce, and tomato), and it was phenomenal!

Cannellini Bean Dip with Kalamata Olives

1 15-oz. can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
1 t.
Melissa's minced garlic
2 - 3 T. extra-virgin olive oil
¼ t. rubbed sage
¼ t. dried thyme
¼ t. kosher salt
Few gratings freshly ground black pepper
1/8 t.
lemon pepper seasoning
4 Kalamata olives, pitted
1 T. freshly grated Parmesan

Place everything into a food processor or blender (I used a mini food processor) adding oil as needed. This recipe can be doubled or tripled. Just play around with it, tasting as you go. You honestly can’t go wrong.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 

4 comments:

Donna said...

It sounds wonderful! I've not seen this olive in stores before! Maybe I've just not noticed them...I'll be looking next time I go to market!
hugs
Donna

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Good for you getting all the cooking done! Your dip looks creative and delicious! I'm in for anything with olives.

Marie Smith said...

We loved the Sicilian Citrus Pesto you featured recently! It was delicious and so easy!

Pattie @ Olla-Podrida said...

Marie, I am so glad that you loved that pesto. I’m ready for more of it. Isn’t it wonderful?!