Friday, February 2, 2024

Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls

 
I am not a great user of convenience foods, but there’s no disputing the fact that they can simultaneously make life easy and delicious. This is an adaptation of a recipe that I found online. Prior to making these I hadn’t had a refrigerated crescent roll in more than a decade. I must say that they have improved over the years. This is a roll that is so tasty that I had a hard time stopping at two alongside my bowl of vegetable soup. They are easy to make, and I guarantee the entire family is going to love the cheesy goodness.

Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls

1 8-oz.can refrigerated crescent rolls

4 T. butter, melted 

1 t. Melissa’s minced garlic

1 t. Italian seasoning

4 mozzarella string cheeses, cut in half

 Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.

Separate and unroll crescent rolls and brush with garlic butter, reserving a bit to brush the tops. Place a piece of string cheese at the larger end and roll up dough. Brush tops with garlic butter.

 NOTE: I reheated these with great success in the air fryer. I stored them, covered, in the refrigerator, and then reheated at 340°F for about five minutes. They weren’t exactly the same as fresh from the oven, but good nonetheless.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


9 comments:

Marie Smith said...

What a great way to add more flavour to crescent rolls. Thank you for sharing.

Linda said...

We have had crescent rolls in the past couple years and were also surprised to find they are pretty darned good. They are so versatile, and I have not thought to put cheese in them, so thanks for that! I actually think our Littles would enjoy making those when they come to visit!

Gina said...

I used to round out a meal often with crescent rolls. I don't know why I never thought of this!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Yum! I love when the cheese oozes out.

thepaintedapron.com said...

Oh boy, yes please pass the rolls! These look and sound amazing Pattie!
Jenna

Donna said...

I just gained five pounds...Lol
hugs
Donna

Rajani Rehana said...

Great blog

Balvinder said...

I am just salivating looking at these beautiful crescent rolls.

The Tote Trove said...

These look and sound amazing. You can't go wrong with crescent rolls! 🥐🧀