Saturday, March 31, 2012

Countdown to Easter


It’s been a busy couple of months, so Easter, unfortunately, is pretty much going to pass me by as far as baking and decorating.  Thank goodness for my not-so-able-bodied-but-still-a-trooper 85-year-old mother who has agreed to continue her tradition of Easter brunch.  Last Easter we were in a complete daze after being struck by the Good Friday tornado.  This Easter I’m still in a daze, but a happy one, busily decorating a new house.

No matter how busy, I still enjoy putting Easter baskets together for my sons.  Now in their twenties, they never stopped loving these fun baskets that I manage to create year after year.  Sometimes it gets to be a real challenge coming up with just the right vessel, so when I found this soft Batman basket I knew it was perfect for my Batman-loving son.

What are you making for Easter?

This post is linked to:
Seasonal Sundays

2 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

That basket is awesome, Pattie!!! How cool:)

Easter plans are still up in the air around here. I'm sure Marion and I will have a quiet dinner either in or out.

Thanks for sharing this basket. And, Happy April!!!

Unknown said...

I love that you still do fun baskets for your adult children. I do the same thing!