Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Festive Fall Tablescape

I honestly had no idea what I was doing with this table setting. It’s kind of a hodgepodge of all things fall. My aunt was coming for lunch to help me celebrate my birthday, so I decided to use some of my favorite things at the table in the conservatory. I used a chocolate brown tablecloth topped with a bohemian style runner, and woven placemats.

Number two son had brought me this lovely bouquet of flowers. The prior year he had brought me the skull planter with a succulent in it, but considering the succulent had outgrown that planter, I decided to use it as a vase, and loved the outcome.

 
The plates (that I had lost track of for almost a year) are my favorites for fall. They are by Maxcera and are the sunflower pattern. The green chargers (that weigh a ton!) I inherited from my mother. They have no markings on the bottom other than that they are made in Italy. I paired these with yellow stemware, and rust napkins.

 
The BoHo napkin rings are a new acquisition, and I just love them! You can find them here. They are packaged beautifully, and come with their own comb!

 
The mugs are a new acquisition as well. I thought they would pair nicely with a dark and spooky table using solely black and green, but they worked here as well.

The leaf bowls that I used for salsa are actually a partof a relish set. It’s rare that I use the relish set, but quite often that I use the bowls. In some pictures you will see little amber tea light holders. I used those to give a lovely glow to the table when the skies turned dark and ugly.


We had a delightful lunch and I suppose that’s all that matters. Hope you are enjoying a colorful fall!

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

 This post is linked to: Tablescape Thursday

 

 

4 comments:

Marie Smith said...

You made me smile this morning! So creative and fun!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Your table and flowers look lovely. I especially am attracted to your mother's dishes from Italy- so colorful and beautiful. However, I just can't ever get into the popular skeleton look - It really spooks me.

Linda said...

Love your table Pattie. Will you be sharing your menu? Were there margaritas? ;) Those yarn-y napkin rings are so clever - I wonder if I could make something like that.

Kim said...

Pattie, your table is lovely. Love the skull vase and the Maxcera plates are gorgeous. The Boho napkins are so cute and perfect for your table runner - and they come with their own comb? Love it all! Hope this doesn't post as anonymous. Kim